We are pleased to present the next in our weekly series introducing you to Internal Medicine’s Advanced Practice Providers. In addition to sharing information about where they work in the department, we asked them each to tell us a little bit about their “Why” (the sustaining pull for their work) and what relaxes them. (Read previous weeks’ installments.)
Clinics: Digestive Health Center, Pancreatic Biliary Clinic
Years with Internal Medicine: 6 years
Specialty or service I almost chose instead: Cardiology
One of my favorite moments in this job: Seeing patients improve clinically and helping them throughout that time.
What restores me for the work: I enjoy spending time with my family, doing yoga, and using our Peloton.
Tina cares deeply about giving her patients quality care and doing everything in her power to help them.
– – Megan Dietzel, DNP, ARNP, FNP
Read what patients say about her:
- She has proven to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Tina spent extra time with me this visit due to problems I’ve been having with my GI and emotional and mental health.
- She knows me, plans my care based on my individual needs, includes me in plan of care and truly cares about my overall well-being. I am very thankful for her.
- I was pleased with the time she spent answering my questions and understanding my concerns.