Friday, February 9, 2024
Eckstein Medical Research Building (EMRB)
Click here to RSVP!
Dr. Mark Burkard, MD, PhD
Professor and Mary and Rob Gooze Chair
Division of Hematology, Medical Oncology and Palliative Care
Department of Medicine
School of Medicine and Public Health
University of Wisconsin
The symposium committee is considering granting up to $100,000 for a two-year period, which may be distributed to one or more investigators. Investigators should request funding for what they need in their budget. These are intended to be pilot grants.
Deadline for Abstract and Grant Submissions is Monday, December 18, 2023
Complete the following steps to submit abstracts:
- Save Word files (Grant Application, Abstract Form) to your device before continuing. Reopen and edit.
- To save and rename, choose “File” > Save as > select destination and rename.
- Rename and save Abstract Form and Grant Application as: Last name_First name_(Abstract or Grant).pdf.
- For example: (doe_john_abstract.pdf) or (doe_john_grant.pdf)
- Once completed and saved as a PDF, send to email@example.com with “Abstract and (or) Grant Submission” in the subject field of the email.
If you would like a copy of these instructions, you may download them here.